Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who knew I could update this thing before 10PM?

Some morning thoughts (not many)

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: right shoulder while sleeping EDIT: and my right index finger twice and it's still not in right.  :(
Subluxations so far today: left shoulder while sleeping
Meds: nothing yet- gotta go do that EDIT: meds obtained in the form of Naproxen, hardcore dose.
Major complaint: stiffness and throbbing pain in my hands

More walking around to do today and while I woke up feeling like I probably wouldn't be able to handle it, the stiffness is finally starting to work its way out and I'm off again for more errands today.

EDIT:  Handled the walking around much better today.  Less nerve pain, just the normal discomfort and instability.  Having my birthday dinner with M & her fam tomorrow at the restaurant that mixes my favorite drink so I may or may not post on here depending on the level of my inebriation.  

Hand stiffness using middle finger as a measure.
Time: 11:00 AM
L
Can touch forearm? Yes. Just barely
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 90º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 110º
R
Can touch forearm? No.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 60º 

Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 90º 

 

EDIT:  and for comparison 


Time: 10:49 PM
L
Can touch forearm? Yes. Just barely
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 90º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 120º
R
Can touch forearm? No.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 90º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 110º

No comments:

Post a Comment