Friday, February 19, 2010

[Deity of your choice] on a cracker!

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: none yet

Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder several times
Meds: meloxicam--1 tablet.
Major complaint: some stiffness, pain and swelling in the joints of my hand (R>L)



I woke up this morning with my right hand feeling as good as it does at 4PM!  I couldn't believe it!  I could make a fist the second I woke up, with no tightness in my skin/joints.  My mobility is still far down from what I'm used to and I still have aching and pain, but nothing compared to what I've been living with.  It's such a huge improvement to yesterday morning when I could barely make myself breakfast! These new NSAID's are a godsend so far.  Let's hope they keep it up. 


A lot to do today.  I'll likely update this later on.


Time: 12:06 PM
L
Can touch forearm?  Just barely
Angle of extension of the center joint of finger: 70º
Angle of extension of the last joint of finger: 115º
R
Can touch forearm? Not even close--and OW it hurts to try!
Angle of extension of the center joint of finger: 65º
Angle of extension of the last joint of finger: 110º
 

No comments:

Post a Comment