Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to computin'


Pain level: 4
Dislocations so far today:  right index finger again, (ow!) just dislocated my right index finger while typing)
Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder a few times, left shoulder once
Meds: meloxicam--1 tablet.
Major complaint: some stiffness, pain and swelling in the joints of my hand (R>L) 


Bought a new monitor today so I can use my computer again.  Yay!  Still not much to report which is fantastic.  Same pattern with my hands in the morning.  The flexibility is still way down, and even though I stretch my fingers every day, I'm not seeing any improvement.  Hips, knees, and back have also been getting the benefits of my 24 NSAID.  I walked around a lot today which was really great.  It felt good.  I'm sore-ish now, but it was completely worth it.  

I've found I want more and more to talk to other people with EDS.  I feel I don't have many people who I can talk to who understand what it's like, but while I am part of a EDS message board, I don't often get to talk to people more than in posts with days-weeks in between.  Not sure how to go about fixing this though.

We're in for another storm tonight through Wednesday.  And snow until Sunday.  UGH.
 
Time: 10:10 PM
L
Can touch forearm?  Just barely
Angle of extension of the center joint of finger: 75º
Angle of extension of the last joint of finger: 125º
R
Can touch forearm? Not even close--and OW it hurts to try!
Angle of extension of the center joint of finger: 70º
Angle of extension of the last joint of finger: 115º  

No comments:

Post a Comment