Monday, February 1, 2010

Not much of interest

Which is nice.

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: right shoulder once, left wrist once.
Subluxations so far today: right shoulder a few times, right thumb.
Meds: 2 Aleve (forgot to take my Naproxen)
Major complaint: stiffness and pain in my hands

Not a whole lot to say here.  Hands were killing me again today.  More so than usual (warm, swollen, achy) which worried me until M asked if I had taken my Naproxen today.  Uhhh.  Nope.  Oops.  But that at least explains it.  It was too late in the day to bother taking my prescription stuff which usually takes about 5 hours to kick in anyway.

Slept like hell, but that might have something to do with the construction workers building a house outside my window and starting work before the sun comes up.  >.O

Hand stiffness using middle finger as a measure.
Time: 10:52 PM
L
Can touch forearm? Yes.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 90º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 120º
R
Can touch forearm? No.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 80º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 100º 

No comments:

Post a Comment