Friday, February 5, 2010

I hate morning-hands.

Hand stiffness using middle finger as a measure.
Time: around 11:00 AM
L
Can touch forearm? wow- No.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 55º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 90º
R
Can touch forearm? *laughing* Not even close
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 50º 

Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 80º 

 

I had to have M dial my phone for me this morning and I could barely hold it to my ear.

Happy birthday to me.  *rolls eyes* 

 

EDIT:  11:23PM

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: Right index finger

Subluxations so far today: right shoulder a few times, my collarbone on my left side.

Meds: Naproxen, hardcore dose.

Major complaint: major stiffness and throbbing pain in my hand

 

Not much more to report besides the fact that my hands have been killing me all day.  Sore, throbbing, swollen, weak.  Fun times.  

Hand stiffness using middle finger as a measure.
Time: around 11:28 PM
L
Can touch forearm? Yes.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 85º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 110º
R
Can touch forearm? No, about an inch away--YOWCH! very painful to attempt that right now.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 75º 

Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 100º

No comments:

Post a Comment