Friday, December 4, 2009

off for the evening

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: none (yippee!)
Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder (3 times), right ankle (2 times), left elbow once.
Meds: Naproxen - normal dose.
Major complaint:  Pain at and just above my spinal fusion, tightness in hamstrings with manageable pain down sciatic nerve in both legs.

Heading out in a bit for the evening at a friend's house.  Always a little nervous when I go out for long car rides since that can sometimes trigger flare ups.  It makes me feel like a total spaz.

Slept like hell last night.  I was getting muscles spasms in my legs most of the night, which means I really need to start stretching again.  No putting this shit off.  So I did and it hurt like mad, but as long as I keep it up, I should be better shape within 3-4 weeks.  Sleep is important--need to get me some. 

Joints are louder than usually today.  Everytime I pop something, it sounds like breaking a broomstick in half.  Stairs are better today, but standing in one place is still very difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment