Monday, December 14, 2009

Occasional post better than nothing?

I am so bad at this.

Update time!
Saturday:
Pain level: 5
Dislocations: Right shoulder once, left scapula once, right wrist twice.
Subluxations: Right ankle twice, right patella, right hip.
Meds: naproxen- normal dose.
Major complaint: Right leg was a mess that day.

All the joints felt so loose and unstable.  I went to get ice to put on my right shin where it is bruised and still swollen but on my way back from the freezer my right patella started to slip out of place (OUCH) so I ended up icing that instead.  Had my left propped up on a second chair and when I got up (I have a bad just-walk-it-off habit), my right hip started to pull out of place (OUCH).  Felt like I was falling apart, my body wouldn't hold together.  I hate that feeling.

Sunday
Pain level: 4
Dislocations: right ankle twice.
Subluxations: both wrists.
Meds: cold turkey
Major complaint: pain in my mid to upper back all day--muscle/joint pain, not nerves.

It was a pretty good day.  I was limping a little from my sore right leg and the knots in the arch of my foot, but it wasn't terrible.  My back was just generally painful.  Kind of a throb.  The sort of pain that I remember starting about 2 years ago.  It used to put me out of commission.  Now it's just painful, aggravating, and frustrating.  I guess that's a good thing.  Right?

Today!
Pain level: 4
Dislocations so far today: none (huzzah!)   Ribs on my right side.  Still not in place.  Bleck.
Subluxations so far today: left shoulder once, right shoulder twice
Meds: cold turkey
Major complaint: neck and shoulders are stiff and sore.  Woke up in the middle of the night with throbbing pain in the middle of my back and feeling like I was being bent in half backwards even though I was curled up forward.  Not gone but much better by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment