Thursday, December 10, 2009

My internet connection is made of FAIL™

A flaw of doing this online
  • When my internet connection is taking a personal day at the spa, I can't get on here to post.  Could I record on a Word doc and then transfer over at a later date?  Sure, but instead I poke at my wireless card incessantly and play bubble trouble on my Dashboard.  Need to work on that.
Pain level: 4
Dislocations so far today: none (yipee!)
Subluxations so far today: ribs on the left side few times, left wrist once, right wrist (3), both shoulders multiple times, right ankle once, left elbow once.
Meds: cold turkey
Major complaint: INSOMNIA, muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders, loose hips.

I did my Christmas shopping in the past couple of days--had a clusterfuck of malls and giftbuying so I'm all but done now which is cool.  Got to try out my new chair (Quickie GTi) and it maneuvers incredibly well.  I used the chair for the most of the stores to save my back/legs from sending me into a flareup and so far so good.  :)  Other shops are just set up so badly that using even this new super small chair just wasn't an option--wouldn't have been able to get around.  My arms are a little sore from the use, the muscles tight.

I've got these muscles on either side of my neck that keep spasming, but they are so close to my throat that when I press on them to stop the spasms, I start to feel dizzy because I'm pressing on my arteries.  And my brain likes bloodflow.  They've been keeping me up.

Speaking of which: INSOMNIA.  It's driving me up the wall.  I've had insomnia most of my life and it crops up as being more intrusive in my life than other times.  Now would be one of those times.  Can't fall asleep.  When I do I'm up again within the hour.  Been trying all the normal tricks.  Even Tylenol PM isn't helping which I don't like to take in general anyway.   The muscle cramps and spasms aren't helping either.  Can't wait to see my doc on the 28th.  I feel disoriented and run down and feel like I have the emotional capacity of a cocker spaniel.   Not a good combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment