Friday, December 11, 2009

A little sleep is better than nothing

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: ring finger on left hand once, right ankle once.
Subluxations so far today: left scapula once, right wrist once, both shoulders multiple times.
Meds: cold turkey
Major complaint: neck and shoulders very stiff and sore, right leg is sore from bruised/swollen shin, right foot is full of knotted muscles.

Finished Christmas shopping today.  :) And thank goodness because the people out there are insane! 

I fell asleep much faster last night.  I tried sleeping with a microwavable heat pad by my feet which always relaxes me to a brain-coma because it's just so comfy.  I got to sleep around 2, still woke up at around 6 and got back to sleep by 8 so I'm estimating that I got between 5-6 hours which isn't awesome but isn't immensely shitty either. Will try the heating pad again tonight.  I'm feeling a little more rested but I'm still in a brain fog and emotionally incompetent.  *seppuku*

No comments:

Post a Comment