Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good day with good company

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: right ankle once.
Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder multiple times, left shoulder once, rib on my right side once. Meds: none
Major complaint: Stiffness in morning into afternoon--especially in hands, elbows, and knees.

Had a friend over yesterday into this afternoon.  Got fantastically drunk and chatted until around 3AM when I announced that gram-ma needed to go to bed.  When I stay up that late it starts to feel like every joint in my body starts shaking and my whole body starts shivering.  Being exhausted and drunk makes for pretty good sleep.  Today my joints were average, even with the drive to bring B back to his house.  Still stiff but not horrific.  Don't think I'll try the new sleep stuff tonight.  I'm still feeling sort of tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment