Monday, December 7, 2009

Already a forgettful idiot

So I already forgot to do an entry yesterday.  Not like I didn't have access to a computer yesterday, I just didn't log in to this thing.  Oh well. Go me.  Nothing huge to report about yesterday.  Normal dislocation/subluxation shit.  Average pain level.  I kept having a bunch of Raynaud's episodes on both hands, but it was cold.  So here's today's.

Pain level: 4
Dislocations so far today: Left elbow once, middle finger on left hand once.
Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder once, left elbow once, ribs on left side of sternum off and on.
Meds: cold turkey
Major complaint: there's a really tight muscle/knot on the arch of my right foot that is giving me trouble and my neck is sore. 

Nothing too interesting to report.  I'm getting a lot of numbness down my arms while I sleep.  Doesn't matter how many times I adjust my position when I'm trying to sleep to one that won't end up with me having dead-arm, I always shift in my sleep so that I'm laying with my arm curled and tucked under me, and I wake up not being able to feel my whole arm. 

Successfully grocery shopped with only the cart for stability.  Foot is sore and I'm working on the knot but nothing giving yet.  Like I said, nothing interesting to report, which isn't always a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment