Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I've hit a new low

I forgot to mention in my last post what happened when I went to the pharmacy to pick up my Ketoprofen.

I walked up to the Pick Up counter and before I could say anything, the pharmacist walked away from me.  I figured, huh, he must be busy.  Well, he comes back with an order and looks at me and says, "InsertMyLastName, right?" and starts to ring me up for the Ketoprofen.

He recognized me.  AND he pronounced my last name, which is long and Polish and involves c's and z's, correctly!  This is bad news.

Thank the gods, it's also hilarious. 

PS:  Balloon Hand showed up again this morning.  Feeling better by around 5PM.  And M brought me to the store to buy muffins since I have to eat bigger breakfasts to take my meds.  And muffins make any day better.

No comments:

Post a Comment