Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow just keeps coming

Pain level: 5
Dislocations so far today: none.
Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder twice, left shoulder once, left elbow once.
Meds: naproxen, hardcore dose.
Major complaint:  Stiffness and pain in my hands.

Winter wonderland out there.  My hands are killing me.  Winter is always my worse season for joints and when it snows, it's sort of like nature spitting on me.  Putting most of my effort today into not  being a gloomy bastard.  Why is it so hard not to worry?

Hand stiffness using middle finger as a measure.
Time: 11:02 AM
L
Can touch forearm? Just barely
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 60º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 110º
R
Can touch forearm? No.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 60º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 100º 

No comments:

Post a Comment