Monday, January 4, 2010

Guess what's in the forecast for tomorrow.

Pain level: 6 this morning, 5 by now
Dislocations so far today: right ulna at the wrist, middle joint of middle finger on left hand. Subluxations so far today: Right shoulder twice, right elbow once, right hip once. ribs have been moving around.
Meds: naproxen, hardcore dose.
Major complaint: Pain in my right hip, this morning pain in lower back.

Woke up before dawn this morning and when I tried to flex my fingers the pain was so sharp it scared me.  By morning I could move my hands okay though.  Fingers are less stiff today, or at least feel it.  Lower back was giving me real trouble walking but the walk-it-off method seemed to work and the muscles stretched out.  Back to PT exercises. 
SI joint has been clicking all day, threatening to pop out.
My right hip subluxed last night and it has been bothering me since.  Nothing to really do for it besides not run any marathons.  check and check.

Hand stiffness using middle finger as a measure.
Time: 11:37 PM
L
Can touch forearm? Yes
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 90º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 130º
R
Can touch forearm? No.
Angle of extension of center joint of finger: 70º
Angle of extension of last joint of finger: 110º

No comments:

Post a Comment