Saturday, June 5, 2010

Bad Hand X 2

I'll keep this short since typing is getting harder and harder.  My left hand has rapidly become about as bad as my right hand.  The right hand is still more swollen and discolored, but the left is getting there.

In the morning my fingers don't bend at all and the skin feels so tight.  By noon I can force some movement into them on good days.  On bad I have paddle-hands all day long.  On rare amazing days I can move my hands almost like I could a few months ago.  I feel like this is all happening so fast.  I talked to Dr. K and he said that Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy would not spread this fast, but that Scleroderma would.  Still waiting to do more tests before we have any definite answers.  The answers are the only thing that isn't going fast, it seems.

These pictures were taken around noon today.  The bottom one shows how much I can bend my fingers.

Believe it or not, I'm actually really trying to bend my fingers in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment